Initial / Detailed Consultation:
An online health questionnaire to be filled prior to your first appointment. The accuracy of the details provided in the form is fundamental foundation for the programme of rejuvenation or remedy from a particular/ combination of doshas. The form will be emailed to your email used for booking the appointment or can be accessed from the consultation page on naturz.uk website. Completed form will be required atleast 24hrs before the scheduled appointment to help Ayurvedic Physician to chart out any additional questions or areas to be explored during the session. The form covers basic questions about a person wellbeing and any deviations which you may deem necessary to be shared with the Physician, feel free to share the details in the notes section of the form. You as a person are under no obligation to provide the details on the form or answer all the questions, but a completed and detailed response may help resolve the issues and attain the benefits of Ayurveda. Please read below disclaimer, before proceeding with booking an appointment.
Follow Up Consultation:
A follow up consultation is typically suggested 4 weeks after the initial appointment. Follow ups sessions are designed to review the progress and effects on the programme and this will last anywhere between 25 - 40 mins. Aim of follow up sessions is to keep the focus on the details outlined during the initial assessment and evaluate effectiveness of the Ayurveda. Based on conditions and severity of doshas, further follow-up sessions will be recommended by the Physician. This is typically at an interval of 4 weeks during the first 3 months of the programme and at an interval of 6 weeks – 8 weeks after 3 months from the date of initial detailed session. Any need arising during the programme schedule, on demand appointments can be requested by contacting the clinic (either via an email or phone or message via website / WhatsApp).
Ayurveda consultation Form <-(click on the link)
Fast track appointment may be available due to reschedule/ cancellations, any such slots will not go back to generic appointment calendar due to minimum 48hrs required before booking. Hence, if an appointment is urgently needed; feel free to contact - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07709754631 (WhatsApp/Telegram/mobile), quick message facility.
- Naturz, registered as Naturz Limited do not operate as a medical facility
- Ayurvedic Physicians are not trained in Western diagnosis or treatment and may not make suggestions about altering your Medical Care
- Dr Remya Linesh, the founder and director of Naturz, is an Alternative Medical Physician in Ayurvedic Medicine (B.A.M.S). She is not a Modern / Allopathic medical doctor
- Dr Remya Linesh is a graduate of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences, Bengaluru, India
- If you are suffering from a disease or symptom that has not been evaluated by a Medical Doctor/ General Practitioner (GP) or another licensed health care professional, we recommend that you receive a proper evaluation
- Neither your Physician nor anyone in association with Naturz may recommend altering your prescriptions without the approval of your Medical Doctor/ General Practitioner (GP). Your Physician may suggest that you speak to your Medical Doctor/ General Practitioner (GP) about reducing medication when he/she feels that it is appropriate
- While your Physician may take your blood pressure and vital signs, and perform some examination techniques similar to a routine medical examination, your Physician is evaluating their findings from an Ayurvedic perspective only and not from a Modern/Western medical perspective. This examination does not take the place of a medical evaluation. If, as a result of their examination, any findings are found that suggest a possible medical imbalance, your physician will encourage you to seek an appointment with your Medical Doctor/ General Practitioner (GP) for further evaluation
Online consultation Notes:
- Naturz is offering online consultation with Ayurvedic Physician where a person is unable to secure an in person consultation due to either distance, medical conditions, travel restrictions or government mandated rules at local / national level etc.
- Online consultation is to be used to discuss dosage / allergies/ medical history / concerns or ingredients details
- We would encourage to have a in person consultation wherever possible
- By accepting online consultation, you agree and accept that the Physician and all personnel directly or indirectly involved with any part of the online consultation set up shall not be held responsible in the unlikely event of an error in diagnosis or management due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions
- We shall not be held responsible for complete accuracy of online consultation, limited in its scope as it is, with no physical examination of the person being possible. While every attempt will be made to ensure comprehensiveness of the consultation, unforeseen situations may arise. Your booking online consultation will be taken as your consent for an online consultation with its ingrained limitations
- Online Consultation hours are UK (GMT+00 hours)
- By booking an appointment via "Book" button, acknowledges and agrees that Physician, along with their assigns, will be entitled to use any data, discoveries, results, improvements or other information resulting from the services for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, internal research, academic or other publications or commercial purposes. All data will be kept on a Cloud Based system that is password protected, and accessible to Naturz staff.
- (NOTE: Names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses are NOT included in the research records.)